12 Cuckoo and Golden Cuckoo Maran eggs plus extras!! ship on weds

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Echoinghills, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    I am offering 12 cuckoo/golden cuckoo maran hatching eggs to ship on weds, this is a one day auction. So far we have 12 eggs, with possible extras from tomorrow and weds before we ship. Payment is expected at auctions end to ship immediately, to ensure eggs are dropped off by 3pm for mail cutoff. Any questions please PM me!! These eggs will produce both english and french chicks, and you will get both silver and goldens...a surprise hatch!!! I do put in extras in shipment when i can....if i am unable to put extra maran eggs in the batch, i will put in surprise eggs from my other purebreed pens. You could possibly get extra eggs from coronation sussex, blue laced red wyandotte, black jersey giant, light brown leghorn, buckeyes. Good luck...happy bidding!!!
    Payment to [email protected] via Paypal, please include 3% extra for their fee.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  2. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    13 cuckoo/golden cuckoo maran eggs so far. Will gather more yet on weds before we ship, and send extras from marans or our other surprise purebreed flocks. I will not say what i am sending, i dont want to ruin surprise. [​IMG]

3. joyous

joyous Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2009
    Davenport, Iowa
    Do you think you will have any more eggs for sale in the near future??? I plan on setting some eggs in a couple of weeks, I would love to have some Golden Cuckoo Marans to add!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by