12+ Davis/Jeane French Black Copper Marans hatching eggs

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
The Garry Farm loves all our poultry and animals deeply, but must admit that Our Black Copper Marans and their beautiful coloring and wonderful disposition and beautiful eggs, still make our eyes so happy.... We are pleased to offer the eggs - the offspring directly from Moses.....The Rooster who protected our baby goats! See the story here if you are interested...It is a wonderful and true family fairy tale with a very happy ending!!!
http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfar...arm-fairy-tale-the-rooster-who-would-be-king-

Our Black Copper Marans are beautiful and Wade Jean and Bev Davis lineage. Their egg color is deep and rich. This is the first ever Garry Farm Black Copper Marans born...Still one of my favorite pictures, despite when I ask My beloved to bring a yellow baby blanket, he couldn't find it and brought some yellow insulation...Don't worry no chick was harmed in the taking of this photo, but don't try it at home please!
8875_babymarans.jpg

Here's Moses and his bevy of beautiful admirers. All the flock have feathered legs and babies are born with feathered legs! Eggs are rich and dark. We only set the darkest of eggs and only the dark egg layers are in our BCM chicken tractors ----We have 4 tractors of different kinds of marans...Yes we LOVE them!!!
8875_175183_180263528684794_100001034452118_442293_7653367_o.jpg

Please note that the hens have been laying now for over 5 and 1/2 months and the color of the eggs has lightened considerably but at the Garry Farm, only the darkest eggs are set in our incubator so that all the breeding flock has the best opportunity possible of the darkest color.

Handling & Shipping Information

12+ means you will receive 12 eggs and possibly more, depending on the laying of the hens!

Eggs will ship the week of September 5, based on timely payment (no e checks for this, they take too long to clear for this auction) and shipping instructions and continued laying of the eggs by the hens!
Paypal is:
[email protected]

The shipping is average cost based so you will be able to paypal us immediately after the auction ends. We ship eggs in the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. We also take the time and fuel, etc to drive them to the post office as we find this minimizes the time they spend riding around the bumpy country roads. Our post office is wonderful and always places our mailing boxes to the side in a separate are for loading on the truck and the eggs go on top of all the other boxes.... Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

If you live in Alaska your shipping will have to be calculated separately as it is higher than any other zones.

For this listing, we can only take paypal (no e-check as this delays shipping).

(If you don't have paypal, please contact us via pm regarding details of USPS money order payments for a direct purchase. If you order that way, eggs are shipped after the payment clears.)

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care.

Please check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA and also in the new system.

There are also testimonials at our web site:
http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/

I'm particularly fond of our true story of shipped eggs in our blog section of the miracle hatch as described in A Day in the Life Blog, "Blessings of the Shipped Eggs", http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/apps/blog/show/prev?from_id=5344532 As I often say on threads in incubating.....Never give up!!! Now you'll know why I say this soooo much!

We also have feedback in the new system as you'll see above.

Hope you have a Blessed weekend And Happy Bidding!!!!

Please pm me with any questions. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Many of you have asked how we pack and please look at our BYC page which describes it:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=8875

The Garry Farm has spent a lot of time developing this system and you are welcome to use the techniques as described, but please if you copy the pictures or writing please reference as your source.

Also some have written and asked about cold packs. I do have cold packs. I will need to add some to the costs and some to the packing fee as these do cost me money and do add weight to the package.

Please let me know if there are any more questions and thanks! Have a blessed day. Nancy

Back
Top Bottom