1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ Delaware Eggs-Nice!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Nupine, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    I am sorry I have no image, I am not very technology savvy. They are super gorgeous birds though! I have two breeding pens, with 5 hens and 1 roo in each, and you will get eggs from both pens. They are huge, with the roos being about 9-10 pounds. These are very rare, and are great egg and meat birds. I have been getting a lot of eggs from mine. These are very rare birds and are a piece of history! Good luck bidding! I expect payment within 72 hours after sale, through paypal. Thank you.
    Ashlyn

2. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    Are these hatchery birds or heritage breeds? I am interested [​IMG]

3. Nupine

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    I am actually not sure of their lineage, I am sorry. They are very attractive birds though.

4. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Pictures would sure help. Lots of people looking for Delawares.

5. Nupine

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    I will see if I can get pics sometime today, but I can't guarantee it as I am clueless as far as technology. [​IMG]

6. Nupine

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    I would like to ad that if you are for one reason or another I can't provide the eggs, you will receive a full refund.

7. Nupine

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    The reserve has not been met, but I hope someone will still grab up the eggs from these GORGEOUS birds!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by