12+ Dominique Hatching Eggs

itsmyobsession

Songster
9 Years
Jun 22, 2010
Georgia
These are LF true American Dominiques, they have a rose comb and yellow legs and are large, hearty, great layers.

These eggs will be sent on Monday March 28th, once confirmation of paypal payment is made and shipping is a flat rate of $14.00. I bubble wrap each egg individually and then place them in a cardboard egg carton which I also bubble wrap, they are then placed inside a shipping box lined with packing pillows. Any empty space is filled up with peanuts. With this being said I have no control ove the condition of the eggs once they leave my hands. I just finished a hatch with these eggs and had 100% hatch rate so I have a brooder filled with tons of cute little Dominique fuzzy butts.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy bidding.

61264_photo30.jpg

First little guy from my latest hatching.

61264_photo20.jpg
61264_img_0328.jpg

Thank you. When I first started with chickens my DH and I had a flock of barred rock and through them got into the Dominique when we found out they were more "extinct". We sold our flock of barred rock and found this original line from an old time farmer in a town close to me. He was raising dominique on his farm for 30+ years and had no idea what he had. He just called them "dominickers" and called them his layers. I pulled up at his house and saw all these big beautiful dominiques free ranging on his farm. I pursuaded him to sell me a few of his "layers", the chicks are hatching out with yellow legs and all are growing the true rose comb, which tells me this line has never been crossed and are pure TRUE American Dominiques.

I just finished a hatch on Saturday and had 100 % hatch rate with thie breed, I have been very happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom