12+ Easter Egger eggs- KS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChooksChick, Dec 4, 2009.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    These are eggs from my docile, loving Easter Eggers who lay varying colors of eggs. One lays an almost grass green, one a lemongrass, and the other 2 lay bluer eggs of a nice dark shade. Here's a shot with my crazy ET fingers for color comparison.

[​IMG]

You can see pics of chicks from these birds in this thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=268663

[​IMG]This is Ms. Owl, her eggs are the deeply colored teal.

[​IMG] This is CindyLou Who (the smallest beard of all)

[​IMG] This is Dovey, as she is black and chocolate colored

[​IMG] Kiwi lays the mint green with a tan overlay- a pale olive, often with purple speckles.

I can't find any shots of Sherlock- he's white with blue lacing and blue tail, black and white striping on his streamers. His kids with Kiwi are the only ones I've hatched and they are consistently 50% blue laced (Andalusian-style) and 25% splash or black, and the other 25% are chipmunk.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I ship in bubblewrap and will include any extras from tomorrow! I'll have them ready to go to the post office upon payment, chookschick at gmail dot com!

Thanks for looking!!

2. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Beautiful girls and beautiful eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by