12+ Easter Egger Green Eggs

HBuehler

Songster
10 Years
Jun 30, 2009
Lebanon TN
Up for auction are 12+green/blue eggs from my Easter Egger and Ameraucana pen..they live together for now.All of my girls lay green or blue eggs.In the pen are true Ameraucana roos and hens as well as EE roos and hens.My Buff Ameraucana hen is laying for sure but I have yet to catch the 2 black ones. I will begin collecting these eggs at auction close so they can be shipped out the following Monday for fresh eggs.My chickens prefer to play in mud puddles so I suspect eggs will not be perfectly clean and stain free but my first hatch 15 eggs went in 15 chicks popped out.I put 16 in the second time and 16 are growing and dth next Monday so fertility has been great but you know the rest..because of shipping yada yada yada but if for some reason you have a bad hatch I will make it right with you..everyone needs Fuzzy Butts! Here are just some of the residents of the pen.
Ameraucanas008.jpg
Ameraucana
Ameraucanas011.jpg
Splash Ameraucana Roo sorry about the stretched pose he was trying to fly out
Ameraucanas009.jpg
EE
Ameraucanas007.jpg
EE
Ameraucanas006.jpg
EE roo and 2 hens He no longer lives here
Ameraucanas003.jpg
EE roo and hen
Ameraucanas002.jpg
My sons Roo he's King of the Kingdom..those white flecks are snow flakes not his feathers
Ameraucanas010.jpg
The eggs

welcome-byc.gif

These won't ship now until it warms up middle of next week.I will be shipping very fresh eggs though no older than 3 days when they go into the mail.
We love our silkies here as well..so small and fluffy
cool.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom