12+ EasterEgger Eggs (pen has Lavendar Amer.Roo]

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
We have been blessed with healthy and beautiful Easter Eggers but one of my roosters is a beautiful purebred Lavendar Ameraucana Rooster from Harry Shaffer lineage whose name is "Sharky". I had so hoped to be able to get him some purebreds Lavendar Ameraucana pullets or hens last year as many of you as I posted WTB after WTB....But since none were available so I didn't want Sharky to get discouraged or any lonelier, so I changed my search for EE eggs And hatched babies that are now laying Hens They have pretty colors and are very interesting. Sharky and the other roosters are doing their jobs!!! The babies that I hatched from Sharkey's pen have been beautiful. Some with heavy bluish lavendar colors and one that looked just lavendar chocolaty. I have sold the hens from my second pen so the eggs in this listing will only be eggs from Sharky's pen

Anticipated ship is week of October 10, subject to timely payment & any laying pattern changes, which is not expected!
Sharky and his flock:
8875_eepartialflock.jpg

Pictures below of sampling of eggs - Flash is stuck "on" on my camera. This pictures is many many months old and the eggs have lightened a bit since it was taken:
8875_eastereggs1.jpg

The light one is a white leghorn and then a marans is the dark one in this photo
8875_eeeggs.jpg

The 12+ means I will include extra eggs if available. (The hens in this grouping will soon be turned into my Olive Egger pen later in 2011, so more interesting developments from the farm.)

For this listing we accept Paypal, no e checks please as they delay sending of eggs! Shipping in 48 US continental states and Alaska. If you live in Hawaii, please contact me for your shipping rates as it is higher than any others!

The shipping is average based on our shipping rates. We ship eggs in the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. After carefully preparing you package we drive your eggs to the Post Office, where our local post office sets the egg shipments to the side to protect them. They are then placed on the truck on the top of all the other boxes! Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch your hatch as many factors such as the incubators temperature and humidity, etc are very variable. .We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

Please contact me if you live in Hawaii for your shipping rate!

Payment for this listing will need to be through Paypal in order to ship on time!
If you also want to place an order for Easter Egger eggs, please just pm me.
Paypal address is [email protected]

Please check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above

For more information about our farm, please see http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/ (testimonials are also available on that page) or see us on fbook at The Garry Farm

Please pm me with any questions/orders and we'd be so honored to fill your order. Thanks for your interest. Have a blessed day. Nancy

PS...I had a mother of young children ask for these EE eggs to encourage her children to eat their breakfast. The 5 year old grabbed one of the eggs and rocked it and smiled at me and said, "Oh you painted this for me, thank you, Miss Nancy!" That really made my day!

Okay I finally downloaded some photos from camera. Here's my hubby holding some of my favorite colored Baby chicks. Here are some of them
8875_sharkeybabies.jpg

and
8875_sharkeybaby.jpg

I sell these babies faster than I can hatch them...Aren't they just spectacular? Sharkey's imprinting is evident on these in coloring and great puffy cheeks and bearding!

Just want to say that the visual color you see is likely a blue in these but they are just fabulous colors and very very friendly.Until I get Sharkey's upcoming ameraucana girls added to the pen and they are now only 6 to 8 weeks old, that pen will not be producing pure lavendars, but the colors are indeed marvelous! Just want to clear that up...I will say these are the prettiest little easter eggers I have ever seen and I've had flocks for many years... Please do search for this auction in the archives and see all the pictures that were loaded by folks who hatched the shipped eggs!

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Last edited:
So i put in a bid, but the system doesnt go any higher without a competing bid, and i cant get to whatever the reserve may be.

Back
Top Bottom