1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ EE Eggs- $25 Shipped!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChooksChick, Sep 13, 2010.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    This is for 12+ eggs from my EE home flock.

These are eggs from my docile, loving Easter Eggers who lay varying colors of eggs. One lays an almost grass green, one a lemongrass, and the other 2 lay bluer eggs of a nice dark shade. Here's a shot with my crazy ET fingers for color comparison.

I pack in bubble wrap and will make the eggs as secure as possible. My shipped eggs have an excellent hatch rate of fat, healthy chicks. We feed the hens 19% with organic supplements.

[​IMG]

You can see pics of chicks from these birds in this thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=268663

[​IMG]This is Ms. Owl, her eggs are the deeply colored teal.

[​IMG] This is CindyLou Who (the smallest beard of all)

[​IMG] Kiwi lays the mint green with a tan overlay- a pale olive, often with purple speckles.

Roo's white with blue lacing and blue tail, black and white striping on his streamers. His kids with Kiwi are consistently 50% blue laced (Andalusian-style) and 25% splash or black, and the other 25% are chipmunk.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll have them ready to go to the post office upon payment, chookschick at gmail dot com!

Thanks for looking!!

2. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    I wish, I wish. I don't have any room now. [​IMG]

3. Bebop

Bebop Chillin' With My Peeps

ugh so tempted!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by