12+EE tester eggs -Pure lav ameraucana and split roo's UPDATE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Nov 27, 2011.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    HI all, ***(11/28 AT 9:32 AM) UPDATE I HAVE 12 EGGS AS OF NOW FROM YESTERDAY AND TODAY-SO FAR...I EXPECT ANOTHER 4-6 OR MORE!!!BEFORE SHIPPING!!!*****

*******I will also include 2-3 lav ameraucana eggs they will either be PURE lav ameraucanas or black resulting from a split black hen or split black roo...I'm including these eggs as I know they are fertile and if you get a bad fertility rate with the EE eggs you will get at least a few to hatch from these gorgeous birds**** and we'll call it even:)

I cannot incubate until April:( I would love to but can't. I have cracked numerous eggs from these guys and am stumped on fertility. I cracked over a dozen of their eggs and they appear to be fertile-I also cracked a few eggs from my breeding pens that I know are fertile for comparison....The pure Lav ameraucana roo and the black/Lav split Ameraucana roo has been with them for months-as well as with 20 other random hens. I am only wanting to test the colored egg layers. I will ship at least a dozen eggs as I have 8 EE's that are laying:) I'm starting the auction at 1$ with the understanding that you will either have tons of fertile eggs..a few or none..so buyer beware please...All I ask is that you candle at day 7 and let me know how many are fertile please:)

possible dad [​IMG]
    and [​IMG]

moms could be

Here's the "twins" and the brown EE in background that are with then:)
    [​IMG] shes in the middle
    [​IMG] her sister they look like twins:)

and 5 other hens with shades of browns and light browns with blue lacing-all EE's[​IMG] **** YOU WILL NOT GET PURE AMERAUCANAS FROM THESE EGGS****

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Momma!!!!! [​IMG] If you win these I only hope they are as fertile as the massive batch you bought last Fall!! [​IMG]

3. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    I will gladly hatch them all for you! I just don't want to brood them. [​IMG] I need to hear some peeping, or I'll go mad I tell ya! I'm sure there was a reason I promised DH I wouldn't hatch until spring, but I can't remember what that reason was. And by spring, I really meant early February! [​IMG]

Who wants to brood for me???? [​IMG]

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:hahaha Your hubs and my hubs are in cahoots with eachother thats why!!! [​IMG] I could incubate them and hatch them out-but have to find takers within 1-3 days if I did! Thats hard around here going into winter:(

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  5. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    Quote:hahaha Your hubs and my hubs are in cahoots with eachother thats why!!! [​IMG] I could incubate them and hatch them out-but have to find takers within 1-3 days if I did! Thats hard around here going into winter:(

Maybe I should have gotten the 10 egg incubator instead? Then I think I could hatch every month.

Now is the perfect time to get some EE's, too. They'll be laying up a storm at this time next year, so people can use their pretty eggs to decorate with! Are you done blowing out eggs for the year?

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

Maybe I should have gotten the 10 egg incubator instead? Then I think I could hatch every month.

Now is the perfect time to get some EE's, too. They'll be laying up a storm at this time next year, so people can use their pretty eggs to decorate with! Are you done blowing out eggs for the year?

[​IMG] I just finished 18 more today-and blew out the 4 that got laid today:) the maran eggs...I rely heavily on my colored egg layers for all my eggs to decorate..I have done "Now" over 200 eggs to sell... [​IMG] I'm done now! hahaha

7. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    Hmmmmmm . . . . . John said the greenhouse is free . . . . . hmmmmmm.

8. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    Well that's an open invitation Momma! You incubate EE's and paint silkie eggs all at once and have chicks in the greenhouse! [​IMG]

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:I have 19 eggs packed up and ready to go in morning

17 EE's and 2 Ameraucana eggs:) [​IMG]

Brin-that sounds like a wonderful idea for Momma!!! mauauauauaua

10. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Is that an FBCM roo I see in there? [​IMG]