12+ EEs - FL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by halo, Feb 24, 2011.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Please PM if interested.

Offering a dozen EEs plus egg-stras. Im hatching out a lot of these for myself. These are 3rd generation blue/green egg layers. Original EE hens from Hinkjc, second generation from a Peachick Wheaten Ameraucana Roo. Now this third generation will be by a Gary Ramey blue wheaten Ameraucana roo. The hens are just gorgeous and very sweet, and great layers. I will not post a picture of the eggs, because the pictures turn out way way too blue. They lay blue/green eggs, lots of them, and good sized ones.

There are a couple of clean faced Wheaten and Blue Wheaten Ameraucana hens in there. Im using them for EEs because they lay such beautiful eggs, and just because they are beardless and muffless, it seems a shame not to use them for their beautiful eggs, but it is possible you might get a bearded muffed Ameraucana from them.

Ill be offering these thru March. After that they will be going in the free range flock for the summer. If interested, please PM for available dates. Shipping will be figured from your zip code.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

Beautiful!

3. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Hi halo....

To think that I was worried about getting eggs alll the way from Florida to here in Utah...well, my 11 are due to go into lock down on the 6th of March.
    Just to let everyone know, these eggs are beautiful colors. I am soo excited to see these babies!

4. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Thank you Cynthia! Hope you have a great hatch.

5. HathawayHens

HathawayHens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2010
    DeLand, FL
    Yup - these eggs are awesome!!! I am a first timer, and I have had great success so far. Has to be the great eggs! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by