12+EE's Lavender Ameraucana roo over EE hens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Dec 18, 2011.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    HI all,

I'm starting to offer my EE eggs for a short time while they are laying great! I have a pure LAVENDER ameracauna and a black split Lav Ameraucana roo over all my EE's girls-8 hens-all different colors-some lay blue blue eggs-while others are green eggs...If I have extras I may throw in some Ameraucana eggs from my Lav and split lav girls over the same roos:) 1-2. This is a buy it now auction -shipping included too:)
    These will get sent out next Monday the 26th...

Heres some photos of the group:)
    [​IMG]-6 that look similair to her
    [​IMG] the twins
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also have them with HUGE blue cochins hens and can include some of those eggs if you would like-if you win just tell me...those that hatch with pea combs should lay colored eggs:)

enjoy!

2. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

I can't wait till I get mine later this spring! [​IMG]

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Ive remembered so far! [​IMG] that is a first! hahahaha Im still reading the books [​IMG] hahaha thank you again! [​IMG]

4. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

I am glad you are enjoying them!

5. ladyomaha

ladyomaha Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 26, 2011
    Kansas
    The $30.00 includes the shipping, or the shipping is just $1.00? I am really REALLY interested in getting some of these Eggs. Hope I can win this Auction just want clarification on the price and shipping. Thanks

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:hahaha If you hit buy it now...the eggs are yours immediately! and yes, the $30 includes shipping. I had to plug something in the shipping amount or it wouldn't post:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by