1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

~12 EGGS CRAZY SURPRISE AUCTION~ 24 hour ~Heritage & Rare Breed ONLY~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by revolutionmama, Jun 8, 2011.

1. revolutionmama

revolutionmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    CabinInTheWoods
    ~12 EGGS CRAZY SURPRISE AUCTION~ 24 hour ~Heritage & Rare Breed ONLY~
    HERE IS A LIST OF FERTILE EGGS YOU MIGHT RECEIVE IN YOUR WINNING PACKAGE (CHICKENS CHOICE) and you will get more than 3 breeds. I only raise poultry from the best lines I can find and take pride in our breeding programs here at RevolutionMama Ranch - I don't raise any hatchery type birds-

~Coronation Sussex

~Silver Sussex

~Buff Sussex

~Red Sussex

~Light Sussex

~Black Sumatra

~Buckeyes

~Lavender Silkies

~Frizzle, Smooth, or Silkied Seramas

~~VERY special! Lavender Orpingtons or Lavender/Isabel Project Orpingtons (**very cool!**)

~Smooth & Frizzle Show Quality Polish Bantam Crested in White, White Crested Black, White Crested Chocolate, White Crested Khaki, & White Crested Cuckoo

Take a look at my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revolutionmama-Ranch/107928304406 (and "Like" it) and you can see updated pictures of the chickens and waterfowl and info on the farm or check out my Picturetrail for more pictures & info at http://picturetrail.com/homePage/revolutionmama

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    This is not a good time to be broke. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  3. Louise's Country Closet

Louise's Country Closet Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2010
    Garrison, MN
    Quote:X2!!! Money and me have the worst timing with cool egg deals like this! Very gorgeous chickens, btw!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by