12+ eggs from blue,black Frizzle hens / $20.00 inc s&h / SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Hi!
    I've got 12+ fresh eggs (laid 2nd,3rd,4th) from my bantam Frizzle girls available to ship Mon, 10/05.
    Price is $20.00 for these 14 eggs and includes USPS Priority Shipping and Delivery Confirmation.

The Frizzle hens are all blue and black frizzled Cochin x Silkie crosses (some people call them Sizzles ).

The roo in Frizzle pen is a smooth 'lemon blue with the barring gene' Cochin roo
    (pictured above).
    [​IMG]
    They make really cute birds and if you want to hatch eggs the 'natural way' --- they make great broody hens.
    Chicks have been hatching blue, black, splash, cuckoo, cuckoo blue, and about half are frizzled.
    Here are a few little frizzled scooters:
    [​IMG]

Here is a link to how you can expect your eggs to be Wrapped & Packed For Shipping.

Click 'Buy It Now' and send payment if interested.
    My PayPal is [email protected].

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info --- just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

Thanks,
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  2. peachesdeese

peachesdeese Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Lancaster, SC
    SOLD! Payment sent! [​IMG]
    Send extras if you like! LOL! I have 5 empty bators....and its driving me CRAZY!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by