12+ eggs from blue,black Frizzle hens / $25. inc s&h !PRICE REDUCED!

Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!
I'm offering groups of 12+ fresh eggs from my bantam Frizzle girls.
Price is $25.00 and includes USPS Priority Shipping and Delivery Confirmation.

The Frizzle hens are all Cochin x Silkie crosses (some people call them Sizzles).

The roo in Frizzle pen is a smooth 'lemon blue with the barring gene' Cochin roo
(pictured above) and these are some of the Frizz girls.
277034004.jpg

Here is a link to how you can expect your eggs to be Wrapped & Packed For Shipping.

PayPal is [email protected].

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info --- just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.
The Frizzle girls are laying well again, so if you don't need this group --- just let me know when you'd like them shipped!
I'll continue to offer them for $25.00 / 12+ until they go broody on me.

edit: Thanks Aimee! Yours will be heading out in the morning.

I will have another group to ship Mon if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
smile.png

Lisa

Last edited:
Hi! I've also got a group of 8 eggs from the blue/black/splash Naked Neck bantams. The NNb girls have just started laying again and I HAVE NOT checked fertility.
They can go out in the morning for S&H $10.00, if anyone wants to give them a try.
I'd appreciate it since I have full incubators and no more room. I cracked a couple from the 23rd and see bullseyes, but haven't actually set any yet this year here.
edited to ad: Tester found! Thanks Linda!
Thanks!
smile.png

Lisa

Last edited:
Quote:
Are they pure Naken neck and not silkies?

I just got 2 pure naked necks in and oh i love them, i mean i have my showgirls but these are sooo adorible too.

I have one of Lisa's frizzle NN I hatched from her and boy is she a treat!!!!! My son calls her Sally and she was 1st place at the fair!

Lisa is a wonderful breeder to deal with!

smile.png
smile.png

I have hatched many of Lisa's eggs!!!! It's like Christmas morning seeing what comes out of her eggs!!!!

Lisa...any Serama eggs coming anytime soon??

Back
Top Bottom