12+ eggs from KY~~Silkie, BTW jap, and mixed bantams

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
Hi there! I really need someone to take these eggs!! I have vowed not to hatch any more eggs, unless it is done by the chickens. The chickens are full!!

I have some eggs from a white silkie hen, and some from a BTW jap hen or two. There are also some from a blue splash dutch hen, and from a black dutch hen.

The silkie's eggs should be pure, as the silkie roo is very protective!! I have yet to hatch a mixed silkie from these eggs.

There are 2 BTW japs, and their eggs should also be pure, for the same reasons.

I don't have a dutch roo, but the black dutch hangs with a roo that is half dutch, if that helps any

The splash dutch has been witnessed breeding with a mille fleur d'uccles and a BB red phoenix, so her eggs are very mixed! But I'm sure they will be some pretty babies!

Be aware that almost all my birds free range at this time, I don't have the facilities to seperate them. But the silkies stick to their 'kind' as do the japs. So their eggs should be pure.

Total with shipping is $17. I have 15 eggs available right now. I would like to ship these out tomorrow, and any eggs I find before the carrier arrives will be included.

Please post sold and pm me for paypal info

Thanks for looking!!

There are 19 total eggs ready to go on Monday!

Last edited:

Top Bottom