12+Eggs Gold & Silver Laced Polish, BLRW Bantam (Frizzle & Smooth)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by josh44, Mar 5, 2011.

1. josh44

josh44 Songster

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    For your consideration,

I am offering 12 + Bantam Polish Hatching Eggs Frizzle & Smooth & Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Bantam Eggs,

These Eggs will all be from Quality Stock some of the best stock in the Country.

We decided to offer up some of their eggs to other BYC'ers, Exhibitors, Breeders & Poultry Fanciers like myself. [​IMG]

These Eggs are From My Brood Stock/ My Breeders & show birds : [​IMG]

So your chance is as good as mine at hatching some Quality birds. [​IMG]

I am also going to include some extra eggs from My
    Expiremental Bantam Bearded Black Polish Pens (Solid Black) Polish Pens , As extras.

You so you can expect to recieve anywhere from 12- 18 eggs from this auction. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I will Ship These Eggs through the USPS by Priority Mail Shipping, This includes Delivery Confirmation.

PayPal Only,

Thank You.

HAPPY HATCHING !!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[THESE ARE MY PROJECT POLISH, I AM HOPING TO SELECTIVELY BREED FOR A SOLID BEARDED BLACK POLISH/ (JET BLACK) IN COLOR.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I am literaly getting more eggs than I know what to do with, so offering all these eggs, to winner of auction
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  2. josh44

josh44 Songster

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    Collected 15 eggs for this auction sofar [​IMG]

Let see how many eggs the girls lay today [​IMG] going to send every single egg I can collect [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This will in Fact be my last Egg Aucton for the next several months, LAST CHANCE ! [​IMG]

SPRING POULTRY SHOWS ARE HERE [​IMG] & WILL SOON BE SEPARTING MY BREEDING PENS AFTER THIS AUCTION !

NEED TO START CONDITIONING/ PREPING THEM FOR UPCOMING SHOWS . [​IMG]

IF AUCTION GOES OVER $50 I will try to inlude some test hatching eggs from my S.C Rhode Island Red Bantams ( 50 + yr old line) Herritage Strains 50 + yrs of champions.
    At Buyers request of course [​IMG] but im sure it's pretty hard t say no to more extras [​IMG] RIR Bantams just started laying [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. BBK

BBK Songster

Apr 14, 2009
    upstate NY
    Josh,
    I have a question for you. on the SLW Roo. why does his comb have those two spikes. Is this standard? and correct? I've just never seen anything like this...
    thanks
    loving your birds...BTW... [​IMG] [​IMG]
    melinda

4. I have another comb question--can you take an above the head shot of your BLRW roo's comb? Thanks!

5. Sportsterjeep

Sportsterjeep Creekside Acres Farm

Jun 1, 2010
    Mill Hall PA
    Bob, if you win this one Jen will be hounding you for the blrw bantams.

6. josh44

josh44 Songster

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    Quote:Yes it is accepted in the standard it's called a V comb, it is prefered the smaller the better. Look In the APA or ABA standard of perfection if you'd like [​IMG]

The visible V comb will be easily bred out to be smaller, in a generation & plenty of culling [​IMG] Though it does not really matter, again it is accepted in the standard, but the smaller the better, the comb does not affect lacing quality or type.

We call the rooster little DEVILS, since they look like horns [​IMG]

Here is what a comb is preferd to look like but again its nothing major. Here is a nearly perfected silver laced cockerel, note he is laced all through out his body & has no visible V comb.

[​IMG]

7. josh44

josh44 Songster

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    Heres the Polish Bantam Standard on weight & comb [​IMG]

Weights: Cock-30oz/ Hen-26oz/ Cockeral-26/ Pullet-24oz

Shape of male

COMB: V-shaped-very small,the smaller the better,resting on front of crest,each side level,preference to be given to birds without any comb

8. josh44

josh44 Songster

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    Quote:Here Ya Go Rare Feathers Farm [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    Quote:YOU KNOW I WILL!!!! I've been watching this like a HAWK.

10. BBK

BBK Songster

Apr 14, 2009
    upstate NY
    Quote:thanks... guess i missed this...thanks for clarifying.
    Melinda

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: