12+ eggs Golden Campine LF - Exhibition Lines

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by debs_flock, Apr 15, 2012.

1. debs_flock

debs_flock Overrun With Chickens

Sep 14, 2011
    Shingle Springs, CA
    Auction ends Sunday, April 22nd at 8:00pm, PST. Payment accepted by Paypal. Eggs will ship Tues, 4/24 or as soon as payment clears. 12 eggs, plus whatever extras are laid. Bidding is in $1 increments, please do not PM to bid.

I bought my breeding group from Art Lundgren. These birds were from his personal show string. Under him, my rooster won Best Continental at a large show on the East coast. They lay a large to X-large lightly tinted egg every day and are friendly and curious. They are a great free-range bird, but do well in confinement. I’ve had an excellent hatch since I’ve had them, hatching 100% of eggs set. I already have 40 chicks in my grow-out pens, so I’m offering a dozen eggs for your consideration.

I pack my eggs very well and ship double boxed by Priority mail. Shipping will be $15.00. Of course I can’t guarantee your hatch rate after the eggs have left my care, but I will do my best to provide you with the freshest and best packed eggs possible.

Pictured are my birds, some of my chicks from this year and a pullet at six weeks of age.

Thanks for looking.

2. debs_flock

debs_flock Overrun With Chickens

Sep 14, 2011
    Shingle Springs, CA
    Sorry, internet crashed as I was loading the pictures.

The main man
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by