12+ eggs Lav Orps, Ameracaunas, Austrolorps, and Surprize eggs...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Beth G., Oct 20, 2010.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

I have a mix of pure breed eggs to sell. I will have 6 Ameracauna eggs, 3 Australorp eggs, 3 Lav Orp eggs. I will add in surprise eggs ontop of that. Only the one who hatches will know what they are [​IMG] I have sold hatching eggs for my Lav orps and Lav orp splits. Please see My Page for Customers chick pictures.

PM with questions. I am only excepting USPS Money orders at this time. Sorry folks I had a problem with the paypal account being hacked!! Ughhh, Long story!!

Thanks for looking!!

Pics of Ameracauna Pullets/hens
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Australorp Hens
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Split Lav Orp Hens (some are molting some are not hence the only three eggs for this auction)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2010

2. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    are these birds separated by breed- in other words, will the chicks all be purebreds or possible mixes?

3. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Same question as above- do you mean mixed as in different pure breeds within the egg auction?

Or are they birds mixed breeds in general?

I'd very much like to know.

4. Beth G.

Hi, the pure breeds are separated by pen. The Orp Hens are in one pen and I put the rooster in with them once a day. The Australorps are in a separate pen with the Roo all the time. And, the Americauna's are in a pen with the Roo all the time also. I put the Orp Boy out during the day to protect my egg layers and they are all different breeds. Sorry for the confusion but, I should have clarified when posting. Take Care, Beth

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    oooohhhhhhh nice!!! any photos of the lav orps?? or the Ameracaunas??

6. Beth G.

Quote:I have my Orps listed on my page. For the ameracaunas they are tailed and muffed. I have 2 pure white Hens, 2 Black and white Hens, Black and brown hen, and an ivory and tan, and last but not least the Roo is Black and gold. My aussie's are the obvious black and black...lol......But you probably already knew that [​IMG]

7. Beth G.

Oh forgot to mention when they are babies I do let them all out together until they are laying so some of the pics will show them roaming together. But, they are all 6+ months old and laying and separated.

8. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    if you can edit the title of your auction, you should get more bids. they way it looks, is they are mixed breed eggs, which they are not. you should be able to change it to say lav orps, americanas and aussies- make sure to put in the lav orps, that will draw the crowds.

9. Beth G.

Quote:Oh okay good thinking. Wish I could but, I can't figure out how to change it [​IMG] Do you know how?

Do you like the girls I posted? Just curious?

Thanks for looking,
    Beth

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Beth G. :

Quote:Oh okay good thinking. Wish I could but, I can't figure out how to change it [​IMG] Do you know how?

Do you like the girls I posted? Just curious?

Thanks for looking,
    Beth

Beth go back to your auction and press the edit button on bottom of your auction then change title:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by