12+ Eggs !Pictures in auction- Buffs, blues, black, and splash silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HeatherL, Dec 10, 2010.

1. HeatherL

HeatherL Out Of The Brooder

Sep 15, 2008
    High Desert
    Up for auction are 12 at least plus any extras of my gorgeous buff and blue silkies, my birds come from champion lines all over the US. I only keep and breed with the best, the pictures speak for themselves ! These are the best quality buffs and blues/blacks/splashes you will find on e-bay right now !!! Birds are seperated by color, you will not get any mixes. Pictures show birds at various stages of growth and not all birds are fully feathered out in the pics.

The chickens are laying at around 99 % fertility as of a December 5th incubator check.

YOU WILL GET FRESH EGGS. THEY WILL BE GATHERED AFTER YOU PAY. They will be shipped priorty. Each egg is individually surrounded with pine shavings so it can "breathe", and in the unfortunate case of the post office damaging the eggs, the shavings will absorb any broken egg, so as not to contaminate the surrounding eggs,then they are secured in an egg carton, and that is surrounded with ample crumpled newspaper for shock absorption. Whenever possible, extra eggs are sent to cover any damage incurred by the post office, though that has been a rare occurence here. The box will be clearly marked to treat with care, all this I do with the same care I would expect out of eggs I purchased.

Thank you for looking...

I can not guarantee hatching because of handling by the post office, weather, or incubation.

Box and Shipping fee of $12 thanks for looking and good luck !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  2. dak

dak geek dvm

Mar 21, 2010
    ebay????

3. HeatherL

Sep 15, 2008
    High Desert
    Sometimes I sell on ebay... Im here today. Why ?

4. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    [​IMG] Heather has the most beautiful Silkies!! If only I were still into Silkies myself. Peeps, you won't be disappointed, I have seen many, many pics of her birds! [​IMG]

5. dak

dak geek dvm

Mar 21, 2010
    Quote:Read your auction. [​IMG]

6. HeatherL

Sep 15, 2008
    High Desert
    Oh I see.[​IMG]

7. Phage

Phage Mad Scientist Premium Member

Aug 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    I bid on these last year on Ebay (didn't win).
    Totally gorgeous.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by