12 Egyptian Fayoumi Eggs ~Sold~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by okcarla, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okcarla

okcarla Seriously Downsizing (NOT)

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    Sorry, these eggs were sold more than a month ago & I'm selling my Fayoumi breeders ... this is an old post!

My incubator is full and I have chicks everywhere so here's a great bargain for some eggs from some really nice birds.

Fayoumis are fairly small active chickens that have been raised along the Nile River since times B.C. They are very fast maturing and pullets may start laying a small tinted (off-white) egg by 4 months of age. The cockerels will often be crowing by six weeks of age. Males reach a weight of 4.5 pounds and females reach 3.5.
    These fowl are similar in plumage pattern to the European Campines. Legs may be willow green or slate blue. The neck is quite long and they have a very high, almost vertical, tail carriage.
    They are flighty birds, but not aggressive to people and the males are fairly tolerant of other roosters.

Hatching eggs will be packed individually with bubble wrap and promptly shipped thru USPS Priority mail (continental United States only). I will personally drive out of my way to the Oklahoma City airport post office, which is open 7 days a week, to get these eggs sent off as quickly as possible.

[​IMG]

I also have other hatching eggs possibly available: turken, jersey giant (most are blue), brabanter, welsummer, cuckoo marans, golden salmon marans and 4 breeds of turkey. Just do a search for my user name to see some old ad's.

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  2. Patchesnposies

Patchesnposies Chickens.....are my ONE weakness!

Mar 5, 2008
    Southern New Mexico
    Hi Carla!

I bought a bunch of Appenzeller Spitzhauben egg's from you last month, and some Brabanters. My two year old managed to get away from Papa (with only a week to go) and "helped" the "Chippies" to "Catch" by tweaking the temp on my bator to 129 degrees-he fried those poor babies. Everyone of them but one was developing! I was so sad, I cried.

At any rate, I love your eggs, I love the way you package them and I love the 9 little spitzhauben chicks that made it in the other incubator (It only got tweaked up to 104 overnight.) They are lively and healthy and cute as can be!

I want to buy at least 1 dozen Egyptian Fayoumi eggs from you. But, I need them mailed on Monday the 4th.

I also wondered what types of turkey eggs you sell and what they go for. Can you let me know?

I look forward to hearing from you!

3. okcarla

okcarla Seriously Downsizing (NOT)

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by