12 exactly Guinea Eggs, auction, assorted colors, huge flock, Ends Tuesday 8PM CST

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Hot2Pot, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Up for bids, eggs from my friend's large flock of guineas. She is really into them, and has pretty much every color known to man....but they all run together, so no telling what colors you will get. Whoever wins the auction has the option to purchase multiple dozens. These are freshly collected. I am not able to guarantee hatch rate on shipped eggs, but I have shipped eggs from this flock before with good hatch rates. She does not have NPIP status, so if you need that for your state, please do not bid.
    Shipping is $14.99 , depending on how many you decide to buy. I try to charge close to the actual shipping cost. Priority shipping with delivery confirmation. Hope to ship Monday if payment is prompt. Thanks for viewing my auction.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  2. Yoda

Yoda Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2010
    Shady Hills, FL

3. SuttonHeritageFarm

SuttonHeritageFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    Jackson Springs, NC
    $10

4. Yoda

Yoda Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2010
    Shady Hills, FL
    [​IMG] well then I will go $11.00 Then I have to walk unfortunately [​IMG] until she repost this auction [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by