12+ Exhibition Line New Hampshire Eggs~ AUCTION

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by cpartist, Jan 28, 2012.

1. cpartist

cpartist Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2009
    Alachua County FL
    12+ New Hampshire eggs to ship Tuesday January 31st.

These are from the imported German line and are absolutely stunning in color and form.

Bidding will start at 50.00 and increase in 1.00 increments. Please post bids as a reply to this thread.

Bidding will end Sunday January 29th at 9pm EST. Paypal only- [email protected] by 9 am Monday EST.

Shipping is 15.00 - west of the Mississippi 20.00.

I double box and pack very well. The first two shipments of these that have been sent out have hatched.
    The first person has 11 chicks, the second 10. While I cannot be responsible for handling once the
    eggs enter the PO system, my shipping method seems to be doing a good job of protecting the eggs
    while in transit.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  2. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    WOW! These are Fantastic! I'm start the bidding for $50.

3. 1MrsMagoo

1MrsMagoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2010
    St Tammany Parish LA
    Darn it....I have been trying to get some of these eggs for weeks, but only would have room for 6-8 in the incubator. Any chance you would list an auction for 6+ for those of us who already have our incubators nearly full?

4. immyjay54

immyjay54 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Gotta jump in and say that what Luanne is saying about the hatches are true. I am the one that just had 10 hatch and they are sure healthy/lively little critters. Mine just hatched out last Thursday. This is one nice lady to deal with. I was so excited when I won the auction for these that I sent the money to the wrong person. lol Now talk about excited !!
    [​IMG]

5. cpartist

cpartist Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2009
    Alachua County FL
    Thanks Jimmy....so glad you had a good hatch.

Magoo, with the longer days these should be laying for awhile. I will run other auctions.
    Despite the good hatches people are having with these, they are still shipped eggs, with all the inherent risks associated.
    With such as small number of eggs, and remember statistically half will be boys, you would be lowering your
    chances to get a good start with these. I have a method for packing using a double box with individually wrapped
    eggs cushioned with a gel fiber that cushions and keeps the eggs from absorbing shock I believe. This works well
    for 14-15 eggs and as materials and actual postage cost more than I am charging for shipping I could not reduce
    this for a smaller number of eggs and would not want to compromise by using a smaller box.

The season is just getting started.....[​IMG]

6. 1MrsMagoo

1MrsMagoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2010
    St Tammany Parish LA
    Thanks so much for the reply. I know how risky shipped eggs can be: I buy at least a dozen every other month. Last ones were a dozen large fowl Dark Cornish: I had a 100% hatch rate. However, I have also had only 50% hatches....just depends on how rough the post office is on them.

I really do want 12, but have pre-ordered two dozen Beltsville Small White Turkey eggs from two different breeders, and three different sets of Buff Saddleback Pomeranian goose eggs. I only have a Brinsea Octogon 20 but can stack it to do a staggered hatch. The goose eggs are the only real hitch: They have to be incubated at a lower temperature than chickens.

I guess I will pick up a fan kit and turner for the Little Giant I use for a hatcher and watch for your next auction. Sadly, I guess I just need to be patient. On the bright side, I'll have something wonderful to look forward too!

7. Chicken Coach

Chicken Coach Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2009
    Even at 50% hatch, that is still real cheap for these eggs. I have some of this bloodline and payed way more than that [​IMG]

8. imagoodegg2

imagoodegg2 New Egg

Jun 5, 2010
    $51

9. Barred Rocker

Barred Rocker cracked egg

Jul 15, 2009
    King and Queen Co, Va
    $55

10. imagoodegg2

imagoodegg2 New Egg

Jun 5, 2010