1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

12 + extras Blue / Splash Orpington Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by gumpsgirl, May 23, 2010.

1. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Crowing Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    This auction is for 12 + extras, Blue/Splash Orpington eggs to be shipped out this coming Wednesday, May 26th. Shipping is included in the BIN price.

My flock is blue and splash, so you will not get blacks from these eggs. People usually get quite a few splashes too.

I have all of my breeder flocks on a breeder supplement and have had excellent results with hatching eggs so far this year. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a 23 wk. old splash pullet from my flock. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Songster

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    I got 9 FAT FLUFFY HEALTHY chickolas with 7 splash! AND I think 6 are pullets!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    My box arrived and looked as if an elephant had filed its toenails w/it. Despite broken eggs and it being a bit early to see for certain, every single remaining egg looks as if it's developing! Very surprising, and very happy-making!

4. BLaBauve

BLaBauve Songster

Jun 14, 2009
    Georgia
    I also had great results from her eggs! I had 11/12 develop and hatch! I ended up with 7 splash and 4 blue! They are so adorable! I can't wait for them to grow up!

5. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Crowing Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Thank you all so much for your nice words and recommendations! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by