1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

12 + extras Blue / Splash Orpington Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by gumpsgirl, Jun 5, 2010.

1. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Crowing Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    This auction is for 12 + extras, Blue/Splash Orpington eggs to be shipped out this coming Wednesday, June 9th. Shipping is included in the BIN price unless you live in OR, WA, or CA then add an extra $5 to help cover the extra shipping expense.

Summer is almost here and things are starting to heat up! I won't be offering very many more lots of eggs due to the summer heat, as it is not good to ship eggs in extreme temperatures, so get them while you can! [​IMG]

My flock is blue and splash, so you will not get blacks from these eggs. People usually get quite a few splashes too.

I have all of my breeder flocks on a breeder supplement and have had excellent results with hatching eggs so far this year. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a 23 wk. old splash pullet from my flock. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    They are lovely! I am waiting for another set of eggs to be shipped- do you think they would be ok to be set next week? Or will you have another set then? Thanks!

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:You will not be dissapointed in these eggs! I have chicks from them and 13/14 went to lockdown and because of my faulty bator equipt-I only got 9 to hatch-but I was astounded at the fertility and beauty of these buggers!

4. gumpsgirl

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:I can put you down for eggs next week. That won't be a problem. Just PM me and let me know what day you want me to ship them. [​IMG]

5. gumpsgirl

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:You will not be dissapointed in these eggs! I have chicks from them and 13/14 went to lockdown and because of my faulty bator equipt-I only got 9 to hatch-but I was astounded at the fertility and beauty of these buggers!

Thank you Natalie! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: