12+extras Exchequer Leghorn eggs

GardienneWings

Songster
11 Years
Sep 19, 2008
Northern Central Virginia
I will have 12+ extras Exchequer Leghorn Eggs laid Wed-Sun ready to ship on Monday. Fertility has been EXCELLENT with almost all of these eggs that have gone into our bator hatching. (We have chicks available too, pickup or ship after weather cools). We have so many that have hatched I'm not setting anymore of these for a while! Immediate payment is required via Paypal so we can get these eggs on their way to you!

If you want some at this price but not next week just email me and we can put you on the list for whenever you want them!

I bubble wrap each egg and then pack in foam to prevent breakage in transit. We cannot guaranty that they will hatch for you as who knows how they are handled between here and there but if they don't hatch let me know! I, myself, have been disappointed on shipped eggs and I hate for that to happen to anyone else!

Val

another question... where are you located in VA? I live near by Baltimore, MD, prefer to pick up the eggs if possible.

They lay well but mine don't lay large eggs. I swear at times one will lay 2 eggs in 1 day!
We are near Warrenton so about an hour and a half from Baltimore. I would be willing to meet you in Gainesville right off Rt66 to save you some time if I can.

Val

Back
Top Bottom