12+ extras Mille Fleur D'Uccle hatching eggs ~ SOLD!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chellester, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Chellester

Chellester Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    12+ any extras Mille Fleur D'Uccle hatching eggs to ship from northern CA. Parents are from show quality lines.

Hatching eggs are no older than 2-3 days old when shipped and are stored in a cool room. I individually wrap each egg in bubble wrap to insure the best possible shipment results.

$25 for 12+ eggs; price includes the shipping costs and a delivery confirmation number. I accept PayPal, check, or money order. My PayPal address is [email protected]. If you choose to send a check or money order, I will consider it a pre-order for future eggs and not send them out until I receive the check or money order so the eggs will be fresh.

Thanks for looking! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  2. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

I got eggs from Chellester! They are wonderfully packed!! No broken or cracked! Thank you again!!!! [​IMG]

3. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Here is a pic of my d'uccle chicks that I got from chellester's eggs. I really like these two a lot. It looks like they will be a pair.

[​IMG]

4. Chellester

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    Too cute Buster! [​IMG] They look like they are just starting to spot out.

5. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Yes they are just starting to get their spots and look better every day. I put them up in a bird cage in my coop outside (DW wouldn't let me keep them in the house. [​IMG] )

6. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    [​IMG] I whould love to get some of those eggs but I have to many eggs in the inubator right now.

7. Serendipity

Serendipity Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    Maryland
    [​IMG] Sent payment. Thank you again.
    Looking forward to having these cute balls of fluff join our chicken fancy. [​IMG]

8. Chellester

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    Quote:Thank you very much! [​IMG] I will ship these out tomorrow and PM you your delivery confirmation after I process your postage.

9. MoonbeamQueen

MoonbeamQueen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    Meadow Vista
    I'm kinda new to raising chickens. I started with a variety of 10 chicks and ended up with 1 Mille Fleur D'Uccle. I don't know much about this breed. I was wondering about Chellester's comment about them 'starting to spot out'. I thought mine was just maybe weak in the spot/speckled area. Do they typically get more spots as they mature? Would love if that were so, really is a pretty breed in my opinion...[​IMG]

10. Chellester

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    This breed will not have a lot of spots (if any) when they first feather out, but as they mature, they will get more and more spots. Though they are pretty much spotted out by six months old, their maximum spotting will not show until after their first molt at 18 months old.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by