$12 for 12 buff orpington hatching eggs to ship Tuesday from KY!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tazzy, Mar 29, 2009.

1. tazzy

tazzy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Kentucky
    I have one dozen buff orpington hatching eggs ready to ship out tomorrow morning, March 31, via Priority Mail. They are $12 for local pickup or, if you live outside of my immediate area, I can ship for an additional $10.

We are located in Shelbyville, Kentucky.

Here is a photo of our main rooster and a few of his hens. He is young and the eggs are fertile!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  2. needtohatch

needtohatch Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    Hart Co
    Wish you were just a little bit closer!

3. tazzy

Apr 2, 2008
    Kentucky
    we are going to elizabethtown today, if that's anywhere close to you. leaving now...I will PM you my cell in case you want them. I will take them along just in case! (why not?!)

4. tazzy

Apr 2, 2008
    Kentucky
    needtohatch, sorry it didn't work out for the eggs! let me know if you ever are in need of any. I visit my dad in E-town pretty frequently.

for anyone else, if you're still interested, the eggs are available. I collected them on Saturday and Sunday so they're still super fresh and ready to go! I can ship out today via Priority, up until 4 p.m. ET, when my post office closes, or on Tuesday morning!

5. backyard clucker

backyard clucker Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2009
    Auburn, IN
    Do you still have any eggs? Thanks Doug

6. tazzy

Apr 2, 2008
    Kentucky
    Hi Doug, I have sold all the eggs I have available, up until Sunday, but I will have more to ship early next week if you're still interested!

Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by