12 French Black Copper Marans, JEANE/PRESLEY, NPIP & AI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by crfarm, Sep 26, 2011.

1. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    NOW NPIP AND AI CLEAN!!! ONE DAY SALE TO SEND OUT WED.

I was trying to find the buy it now but couldn't find it. I have chicks that will be ready to send tomorrow tues too. These will be hatching tomorrow to Wed morning and will be ready to ship tues.

I CAN MIX WITH A COUPLE OF SPLASH AND POSSIBLY SOME BLUES IF ANYMORE HATCH. I CAN ALSO ADD A COUPLE OF CORONATIONS/SPLIT CORO'S. I WILL NOT KNOW WHICH ARE WHICH AS THE COLORS WON'T COME IN ON THE CORO/SPLITS UNTIL THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO. THESE ARE IN ADDITION TO THIS AUCTION. THE COST WOULD BE IN ADDITION TO THESE CHICKS. I CAN SEND UP TO 25 CHICKS.

You can check my BYC page or my web page here for more pics of parents
    http://chestnutridgefarm1.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=11510647

I starte with a Roo of pure Jean lines and the original hens were Jean/Presley. The hens have been consistently marked and the pullets I am getting are also very consistent. All of our breeding stock are feathered. . Occasionally we get a clean legged chick. We have seen this with the 3rd and 4th generation. I have a ratio of 4 roos to 17 hens currently.

Shipping will be either priority or Express (highly recommended). Express shipping is quoted in the auction. Priority is $25 to most states. If you are on the west coast states please PM me to let me know where you are and confirm the final cost of shipping before paying. Payment is expected immediately after close of auction and payment is by Paypal only, NO ECHECKS.[/b
    My paypal address is [email protected]

PLEASE SEND ANY SPECIAL SHIPPING NEEDS WHEN YOU PAY. ALSO MAKE A NOTE OF THE AUCTION AND YOUR USER NAME PLEASE. THANK YOU! THIS HELPS WITH KNOWING WHO YOU ARE. LOL

I try to send a few extras to compensate for mishaps but please note that shipping is a risk.

If I don't answer your questions right away please EMAIL me. my paypal is [email protected] you can also email me directly there.
    ALL my breeding birds have feathered legs.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by