1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ fresh eggs from blue / splash / black DipsyGoth (fibromelanotic LF)

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Sep 8, 2015.

1. For sale: 12+ fresh eggs from my blue / splash / black DipsyGoth pen.
    DipsyGoths are fibromelanotic, single comb, clean leg, large fowl. Their eggs are cream / light brown.

I created them --- they are no relation to any other large fowl fibromelanotic breed.
    I've hatched a couple hundred chicks from this pen in the past month and every one has been Fm, clean leg, single comb --- so you can expect every chick to be the same.
    The pen has a blue cock over black, blue, and splash hens, so you can expect a good mix blue, splash, and black chicks.

They all start out very dark-skinned, but the cocks tend to be more mulberry as they mature, especially the blues and splashes.
    [​IMG]
    (the cock in this image is a Plymouth Rock)

Price is $65.00 for 12+ eggs
    and $15.00 for USPS Priority shipping (with Delivery Confirmation) and Handling.
    Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping .
    Wrapping & Packing eggs

My PayPal is [email protected].

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  3. Peep-Chicken

Peep-Chicken Overrun With Chickens

Jun 10, 2013
    Michigan
    My Coop
    Would you sell a half dozen? I have a Brinsea mini.

Thanks.

4. gootziecat

gootziecat Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2007
    Hampshire Co, WV
    Very pretty birds.

5. showinbirds

showinbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2011
    COLUMBUS, KS
    nice birrds

6. Eliza1313

Eliza1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2015
    Stumbled across this by accident. Very intriguing, name definitely suits them.

Have a few questions, sending you a PM.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by