12+ Frizzle/Cochin eggs $15 BUY IT NOW

melodym78

Songster
11 Years
Nov 6, 2011
Indiana
For sale 12+ Frizzle/Cochin eggs from my personal stock. These have been raised from eggs here on my farm and are now laying eggs. My Roo is a blue Frizzle who has beautiful coloring and loads of feathers on his feet. The girls are a variety of buff, black, blue, and splash hens. Keep in mind you have a 50/50 shot on getting frizzled chicks or smooth chicks carrying the frizzle gene.
This is not an auction it is buy it now....shipping is $15. Please pm me if you want to buy these eggs.

Nice birds. But looking at the pictures it looks like you have cedar shavings in there. Cedar really isn't good for chickens as it can cause lots of respiratory problems. If you can it would be more benneficial to your birds if you can switch to pine shavings. It'll just save you the trouble of treating them for respiratory problems and have less chance of losing one to it.

:)

SOLD!!! They are beautiful. Let me know what I need to do to have them for my very own.
droolin.gif

Thanks,

Gail

Nice birds. But looking at the pictures it looks like you have cedar shavings in there. Cedar really isn't good for chickens as it can cause lots of respiratory problems. If you can it would be more benneficial to your birds if you can switch to pine shavings. It'll just save you the trouble of treating them for respiratory problems and have less chance of losing one to it.

:)

Thank you for the tip. But I guess my birds are lucky because I have used cedar shavings for a long time and no problems. My show birds are in my basement and get the bedding changed about twice a week. Maybe that makes a difference .
hu.gif

Congrats Gail on buying the eggs!
thumbsup.gif
I will have more eggs next week if anyone would like the same deal. I have 2 bators full and no room for my eggs....I will also be offering my prize bantam Mille Cochin eggs from my BV show stock. These are some of the nicest Millies out there and fertility here has been 95%...I just cant fit any more in the bator!

Back
Top Bottom