12+ Frizzle EE eggs...24hr auction!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Mar 11, 2011.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

These eggs are from my free ranging flock of standard size EE, Olive Egger, and wheaten/blue wheaten Ameraucana hens. Their flock master is an absolutely adorable frizzled buff splash BANTAM Cochin rooster. The first set of chick pics below are a few of their offspring that I hatched in December. I only set a few eggs, just for giggles, and every one was fertile and they all hatched. Soooooooo...I set some more and they're hatching today, with more due to hatch next week. [​IMG] So far, every chick I've hatched has had a pea comb and feathered legs. More of my hens are laying now than in December, and it looks like there's a nice colorful assortment of chicks that hatch from these eggs. I will make sure that the winning bidder gets a beautiful assortment of blue, green, AND light olive eggs. There will be at least 3 extras sent. If it ends up that shipping cost is much less (at least $5) than I have charged you, I will refund your overpayment. [​IMG]

Paypal payment must be received within 2 hours of auction's end. Following the close of the auction, I will pm the winning bidder with Paypal payment instructions. Due to the many variables involved with shipped hatching eggs, I am not responsible for your hatch rate. Nor am I responsible for eggs that are damaged by the postal service while in transit.
    Eggs will ship on Monday, March 14th. The eggs are much darker than in this picture. I am absolutely no good at getting pics of my colored eggs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This chick just hatched this morning...it's more of a lavender blue and yellow than it appears in this pic. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rooster (in the summer, he's much more curly...the cold weather does NOTHING for his curls [​IMG] :
    [​IMG]

One of my BWA hens:
    [​IMG]
    Olive eggers:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Easter Eggers:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by