Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!
I've got 12 fresh eggs (layed 6th, 7th) from the Frizzle girls.

Hens are all frizzled blue and black Cochins and Cochin x Silkie crosses. There are a couple of frizzled naked neck hens in the pen, so there is the possibility of naked neck chicks
The roo is a lemon blue Cochin.
You can see pics here: Frizzles .

Price is $12.00 plus actual shipping --- I'll need your zip code to plug into usps postal calculator to get the total.

Thanks,
smile.png

Lisa

I can't wait to get mine! I can just imagine dh's face if a nn hatches out
lol.png
I didn't tell him about that possibility
wink.png

Krista
Lisa, I forgot to tell you, you write EXACTLY like my sister. If she had chickens I swear I would have thought that box (my ameraucana) came from her!

lisa thanks for the frizzle. they all made it. Not one broken. I have them in the inubators for two days now. Can't wait til they hatch.

Any chance a person could buy less than 12 frizzle eggs? What I would really like is a frizzle naked neck hen.

Last edited:
As many as you want, Busta! I can *sometimes* tell the NN Frizz girls' eggs from the other Frizz girls.
That bunch for tomorrow shipping is sold, but I can save eggs for you to ship Fri / Sat
smile.png

Just let me know how many.

Krista, You mean she has 'chicken-scratch' handwriting? I a NN wouldn't freak him out too bad.

Only 18 days to go, Freya!
Good luck!
smile.png

Lisa

What about just 2 eggs for now since I amnew to egg hatching. I want to try it out and see how it goes. I don't want to get to eager. I really want the Naked Neck if you can tell them apart. If not I will try 2 of frizzle. Let me know how much. My zip is 75150. If 2 is poss. let know & I will give you my address. E-mail - [email protected]

Lisa,
I candled my eggs last night (saturday, put them in the bator thurs morn) and saw veins already! I have a real high powered light and checked just a few, but each one of the frizzles I checked had veins.
Krista

Hi Krista! That's great to hear!
I took some pics of the Frizz chicks I have in the brooder the other day but have yet to get them loaded online. The eggs that are from the NN Frizz girls are the ones that are pointy on both ends (did you get one that had an arrow on it? Arrow was pointing to the air cell end. I happened to have a marker in my pocket when I was candling them to check for flaws before I wrapped them).

I hope they keep on growing for you!
smile.png

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom