12+ Frizzle & Silkie eggs ~ $12.00 plus ship ~ ship Wed, 9/16 from SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Hi!
    I'll have 12+ fresh eggs to ship Wed, 9/16
    (there are 12 from the Frizz girls and 6 from the Silkie girls).

$12.00 plus shipping for all 18 eggs.
    I'll need your zip to get the total.

Frizzle hens are all frizzled blue and black Cochins and Cochin x Silkie crosses. There are a couple of frizzled naked neck hens in the pen, so there is the possibility of naked neck chicks
    The roo is a smooth lemon blue Cochin.
    You can see pics here .

Silkie hens are white, blue, and splash. Roos are white and splash.
    Chicks may be white, blue / splash, or white x splash.

PayPal is [email protected]
    If you want to pay by money order or check, I'll be happy to save eggs for you to ship at a later date.

Thanks,
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  2. Rogue_Woman

Rogue_Woman Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    NC
    Hey Lisa, got any ameraucana ready to go out soon?

3. Hi!
    I wish I did. The Ameraucana coop took a hit from the raccoon --- she chewed a hole in the plywood roof and got in.
    Lost 5 of my 11 Am' girls, Black Jack roo, and Cobalt (the new blue Am' roo) is recovering from some pretty nasty wounds. That was the straw that prompted the 'stake out '.
    Once the girls get over their trauma and Cobie is feeling better, I'll have Ameraucana eggs available again.

Got plenty of eggs from the Frizzle girls [​IMG]

Lisa

4. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    Just to let everyone know.........

I hatched Lisa's frizzle eggs and from those, I have a hen who is almost 6 months old which I entered in the county fair here.
    she won FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

Lisa has great eggs and is a GOOD egg, great breeder and the judge told me that my frizzles feathering was superb!

Anyway....buy her eggs! Great deal, great fertility and great birds! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  5. new chicken mommy

new chicken mommy Out Of The Brooder

Jun 25, 2008
    athens vt
    Wish I had a incubator. I Love frizzles they are so cool!!!!

6. Rogue_Woman

Rogue_Woman Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    NC
    I've considered frizzles, my husband thought they were very cool looking birds, and I'd love to have a naked neck for comic relief...I'll sleep on it and let you know.

I'm sooo sorry about your ameraucanas, you have some of the prettiest I've seen, so I know it was a big loss for you. Fingers crossed the problem is FIXED, that's something none of us want to try to recover from. I'm gonna go check out your stake out thread now...[​IMG]

7. lost

lost Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    ,nc
    i would love to have some in feb 09 if i can thats when we are planning on moving so i can expand [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. thepetpaw

thepetpaw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2008
    Tennessee
    Let me know whre to send the pay pal payment to and how much - it would be great to ship Monday....thanks a bunch - cant wait....I get my incubator tomorrow and I can hatch these eggs...so exciting!

Joni

9. Hi Lost, That's ONLY 6 months away [​IMG] Are you moving north-ish or more down south-ish?
    I'm a weinie about the cold weather --- I lived in Louisville, KY for 3 yrs and thought those were 'Great White Winters', lol, quite a change from my south GA updragging.
    I'm more than pizzled about the Ameraucanas, too. I thought the coop was predator-proof, but a determined predator proved me wrong.
    Live and learn [​IMG]

I had electric fence around the perimeter of the 'compound' but the charger got fried by lightning, and didn't replace it. Stupid me, I have another charger, but didn't hook it up .
    I got complacent when Flash (the wild dog) was here. He was a GREAT guardian dog.

Theresa, That just blows me away that eggs from my girls from in South Carolina can grow up and win prizes in Oregon. All I can say is, You raised them well [​IMG]

Thanks,
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by