~12 Frizzled Bantam Cochin eggs~$35~ Buy it now~Beak House~

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by ChooksChick, Jan 26, 2012.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I have EGG-zactly the following, and I offer ONLY one of each package, for shipping when the payment is received via PayPal at [email protected].

Frizzled Bantam Cochins. These are from a Frizzled roo and normal feathered hens, so you won't have any Frazzled birds. Info on my Cochins in my profile or signature. Colors vary: B/B/S, Mottled, Buff, Red, Birchen. $35 shipped

I ship in foam and double-box. I can combine orders if you like, up to 2 dozen. These will ship when payment is received at PayPal address [email protected].

Please post the number of the package you want, and confirm in this classified that you have sent the payment, so that everyone knows what is still available or what has been purchased.

Cheers, and happy hatching!!

The d'Uccles are for sale. There is a pair of Porcelains, an Isabel cockerel, and 4 Lavender hens. Please post any questions in this thread.

Cheers!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  2. woody743

woody743 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    Franklin Ohio
    I want the orps

3. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Thanks! Orps are gone until Tuesday or so, if anyone else wants them.

Frizzles ready to go! Will have a full order to ship when paid, as I'm collecting several eggs daily and setting any that age out.

Happy hatching!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by