12+ Giant Blue Cochin Hatching eggs...may also include Lemon Blue's...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by xtremechickens, May 21, 2010.

1. xtremechickens

xtremechickens Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2009
    Arizona
    12+ BBS standard and giant Cochin hatching eggs. I may include Buff or Lemon Blue to fill the order. You can let me know if you don't want these included in your order. These birds are very gentle and kind. We have show quality birds that have done very well at the fair and poultry shows.

AS WITH ALL HATCHING EGGS, I CANNOT GUARANTEE HATCHABILITY OR PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS IF YOUR EGGS DON'T HATCH DUE TO DAMAGE BY THE POSTAL SERVICE OR EXPOSURE TO TEMPERATURE EXTREMES OR OTHER UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. I will send eggs via priority mail with shipping conformation. We can only Ship in the U.S.A, excluding Hawaii and Alaska.

I DO SEND EXTRAS!! [​IMG]

Please pay with paypal as soon as auction ends at [email protected]

Please feel free to email me with any questions. Thank You and Happy Bidding!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One of our Buff Dancing Roosters Dave!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BLaBauve

BLaBauve Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    Georgia
    I'd love some lemon blue eggs. How many could you include?

Thanks!

3. xtremechickens

xtremechickens Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2009
    Arizona
    It just depends on the girls in that coop. If im lucky I will get 4-5 lemon Blue right now. Three of my hens went broody, So I am just waiting for them to start laying again. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks they will be back to normal and laying 3-4 Lemon Blue eggs a day in that coop:)......

Thanks Kristen

Last edited: May 23, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by