12 hole metal nest box (NO SHIPPING/PICK UP ONLY)

Pumpkinpup

Poultry Princess
12 Years
Jul 16, 2008
North-West Georgia
I am in a financial jam since all the vet bills of the past month and I have to feed my animals and have heat so, here is a nice 12 hole metal nest box for sale. I want $35 for it. It is in very good condition and has the flip down roosts so that you can keep the hens fro roosting in the nest boxes by flipping them up in the afternoon and closing off access to the boxes.

Quote:
Ok, here is a pic
13220_nest.jpg

Edited to add photo
There is surface rust but it is good and sturdy and will last for many years to come. If it were sanded and re-galvanized it would look like new.

Last edited:
Wow, that is cheap! I see those at swap meets and auctions here and they go for waaayyyy more than that!! Often up to $100 or more, some in pretty bad shape. Wish I was closer!!
th.gif

Last edited:
For those that are EVEN contemplating this buy, This is the BEST nest box type you can get. I have a 16 hole one, a little better shape than the one here, but I paid WELL over 100 bucks for it !! They are great boxes, the bottoms come out for cleaning or just sot the birds can not put their fat butts in them. The roost fold up and the top is slanted hard so the birds stay off of it.

Back
Top Bottom