1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

12 hour sale BUY IT NOW 2 Jubilee Orpington eggs SHIPPING INCL. IN PRICE

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by TheTropix, Oct 1, 2013.

1. TheTropix

TheTropix Songster

Sep 6, 2012
    Piney Woods in Texas
    THIS IS A 12 HOUR SALE.
    I have 2 Jubilee Orpington eggs that I was going to incubate, but my incubator is full, so I thought I'd offer them last minute. I had 2 hatch over the weekend and there are more coming. If you're interested, put sold in your reply. My flocks are Texas P-T certified, and documentation will accompany the eggs. I will only ship in the lower 48 states. The eggs will ship tomorrow (Wednesday), so payment should be a.s.a.p., but must be made by 9:00 a.m. Central Time Wednesday, Oct 2 to get them on their way. The pic is the mama and daddy.
    Paypal payment should be made to [email protected]. Be sure to inclued your mailing address with the paypal payment, or in a PM.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: