12 Japanese Bantam Hatching Eggs *Rare Colors* NO RESERVE!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by japbantams2011, Dec 18, 2011.

1. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    This auction is for 12 hatching eggs from my Japanese bantams I have all of my colors together and I have straight feathered and frizzle feathered birds also in the same pen together. I have these colors Barred, Blue Mottled, Blue, Black Tailed White, Black Tailed Buff, Black, White, Splash, Gray, and Black Mottled. Shipping by priority mail with a delivery conformation will be $16.00 I have been having really good fertility at my house but can't guarantee how your's will be, I have had good feedback on shipped eggs also. I always try to include extra eggs in case of any breakage. My paypal address is [email protected] need to be paid asap after auction ending so I can get the eggs out before christmas.
    Additional pictures of some of my breeders, I also have some adults for sale right now and I can ship:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  2. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    i wont be getting eggs till after christmas just for the simple fact that 1. you will be shipping one tuesday or wensday 2. post office is full of christmas packages. i want my eggs to be shipped out on monday and thats it to make sure i get them one time and they dont get held over the weekend (had that happen to my first and only eggs that i have had shipped

3. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    The package of eggs should still arrive in time before christmas, if anyone bids and would prefer me to wait till after christmas to ship on a monday I will do so just let me know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by