12 Jersey Giant eggs...

Country Living Farm

Songster
10 Years
Apr 18, 2009
Florida
Feel free to PM me with an offer if you like. I am up to my ears in eggs and i can not incubate until the middle of December so I hate to see them go to waste.

My Jersey Giant rooster has finally figured out his reason for life. I took out the past rooster about 4 weeks or so ago and put him in. He has been busy. I have 12 hens and the one rooster.

You will get 12 eggs plus extras shipped VIA Priority Mail. All of the chicks should be pure but just in case the hens are still holding the past rooster, some might not be. I just want to make sure that is known. The roo is busy with the ladies but I can not guarantee every egg is fertile or will hatch. Just to many things can happen with shipping.

I do not have pictures of them yet. Some have the yellow feet, some do not, but they were hatchery stock and not all hatchery stock have yellow feet. Just wanted to put that in their.

These will ship out tomorrow morning if paypal received before 9pm tonight so I can pack them up. If they sell tomorrow morning, then they will go out on Wed morning. The eggs will be the freshest I have. I do not send old eggs!! Those go back to the ladies.

Tks

Shipping is 12.50

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom