12+ Large Fowl Black Austrolorp Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by itsmyobsession, Mar 19, 2011.

1. itsmyobsession

itsmyobsession Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2010
    Georgia
    This auction is for 12+ fertile Black Austrolorp hatching eggs. These are large fowl, hearty, friendly, calm chickens. They are very beautiful the deep black with the bright red comb and wattles is very striking and when the sun shines on them they look almost green.

They are excellent layers of LARGE brown eggs. If you sell eggs for eating then you definitely want this breed, they are consistant layers and the eggs are very large.

[​IMG]

The egg on the left is an Austrolorp egg the one on the right is an Orpington egg.

I just hatched out a batch of these eggs and had 100% hatch rate on this breed.

[​IMG][​IMG]

As you can see the chicks are hatching out with the slate legs and toes which a characteristic of a TRUE Austrolorp.

This pen has 2 Roos with 10 Hens so fertility is very good. Below are some pictures of my parent stock. None are hatchery quality, all came from breeders.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

These eggs will ship on Wednesday March 23rd following confirmation of Paypal payment.

I bubble wrap each egg individually and place them in a cardboard egg carton and bubble wrap the entire carton. I then line the shipping box with packing pillows and place the bubble wrapped carton in the middle. I fill any empty space with either packing peanuts or batting. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you

2. Ivywoods

Ivywoods Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2010
    Hiawatha, KS
    Have you ever shown any of these australorps?

3. itsmyobsession

itsmyobsession Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2010
    Georgia
    Good morning,
    As much as I would like to show my birds there doesnt seem to be enough hours in my week: with working full time, kids, house, husband and animals. So in answer to your question no I have not.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by