12+ Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pips&peeps, Jun 11, 2011.

1. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I am offering 12 fertile hatching eggs from my lavender variety pen of ameraucanas for a starting bid of $ 30.00. The egg color in this pen varies some blues, some teals and some on the green side. These birds are still in project stage and are not yet a rcognized variety of ameraucana. Some unwanted characteristics may show up in this line. We are a proud member of the Ameraucana Breeders Club. Washington NPIP #91-99, which means yearly tests indicate no pullorum/typhoid and no salmonella infections in my flock. We are also H5/H7 AI clean. Eggs will be collected and shipped after the auction closes and after payment has been received as we want you to have the freshest eggs possible to increase hatchability. There is no guarantee on hatching eggs and shipping them can be very damaging. We do however, try to send additional eggs (up to 3) to make up for any loss that may be incurred. Shipping is a flat $15.00. If you have any questions, please ask before you bid. No bidders from Hawaii, Virginia or outside the continental US please. All auctions that do not state they are a presale will be shipped the following Monday/Tuesday after the auction ends unless some unforeseen circumstance happens or the hens stop laying. At that time I will offer a refund or you can wait until the eggs are available. Buyer to pay Paypal fees

[​IMG]

2. colleensstuff

colleensstuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Do you have any pictures of the birds?

3. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I'll get some, haven't taken any in a while.

4. airwolf

airwolf Out Of The Brooder

Mar 10, 2011
    from 20 eggs i hatched from lavender ameraucanas
    from harry we ended up with 16th roosters and 4 hens
    what has bin the hen and rooster ratio
    i ask you in an pm but you never wrote back

5. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    i got some lavenders from harry awesome he go's the extra mile in customer service
    he even call me to let me know to be ready when the post delivered the eggs so they
    would not spoil because of the hot summer weather absolutely excellent
    seller how can you tell which lavenders are roosters and hens
    and how many weeks old can you tell which is roo or hen

Above is your PM, you did not ask about the ration of hens to roosters which is mathematically always 50-50. It depends on the rate of maturity to tell if the bird is a male or female.​

6. alaina

alaina Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2011
    North middle TN
    do you have any available for June 27th mailing??[​IMG]

7. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    We'll see, hopefully they will still be laying. I'll probably put up another auction.

8. jujubee

jujubee Feather Hill Farm

Mar 3, 2011
    Very nice. Will come back and see if the adults pics are up [​IMG]

9. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    I have some of Jeans' birds, you will not be dissapointed. She knows what she is doing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by