1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

12+ Lavender Ameraucana Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by PiperOmar, Jun 3, 2012.

1. PiperOmar

PiperOmar Songster

Jul 9, 2010
    Bend, Oregon
    I have a lovely pen of purebred FL Lavender Ameraucanas. I have three pure lavender hens and one lavender rooster. The fertility on these eggs has been really high and most of the babies hatched so far this year have been black. This listing is for one dozen fertile hatching eggs. I will ship you eggs via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation for $15. I pack my eggs very carefully but I can not be held responsible for the post office's handling practices. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  2. TexasLady

TexasLady Chirping

Mar 27, 2012
    I'm really confused. I thought when you bred a Lav roo to Lav hens, you got Lav??? This confuses me.

3. DMRippy

DMRippy Pallet Queen

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    x2 [​IMG] how are you getting black? Lav x Lav 100% Lav. Is it possible that your birds are blue and not lavender?

4. PiperOmar

PiperOmar Songster

Jul 9, 2010
    Bend, Oregon
    Because I had a black lavender split rooster in there for a while. And now I only have the Lavenders.

5. kellypedersen

kellypedersen Hatching

Sep 21, 2012
    Hi was wondering if you still have the eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: