1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ Lavender Bantam Ameraucana eggs NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Little Ameraucana Mom, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Please do not bid just email me.
    paypal: [email protected]

Orders will be shipped in order of payment recieved.

When you pay PLEASE put in the message area, what you bought and if you are wanting them shipped at a later time. Plus phone number if you want to pick them up ,ect. With so many people ordering it would make it alot easier for me. . Thank You. !!

12+ Lavender Bantam Ameraucana eggs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    7/14 out right now!!! [​IMG]

3. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    EXCITING !!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] No matter how many I hatch, I"m still excited each time.!! [​IMG]

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:ahhhh I love them -they are so tiny and cute!!!!!

5. Duramaxgirl

Duramaxgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    Oh my these are so cute! How many ounces do they weigh on average? And do they go broody often? Thanks.

6. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    The standard calls for 30oz for cocks, and 26 oz for hens. They usually aren't real broody, though they do go broody, but I have about 5 squacking at me . I guess they don't know it is winter. !!

7. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    As chicks they act like I"m the boogie man, but as adults, they are always under my feet, I'm always having to push them out of my way so I don't step on them. BUT they get lots of treats, we raise meal worms for them, they get scrambled eggs, and Kefir. When I go out to lock them up , as soon as they hear me they all run out, darn things are hard to get back in. I can't hardly get through the gate, but all my chickens act like this. They see me and I can just hear them going "TREATS, TREATS here comes the TREAT lady."

8. Duramaxgirl

Duramaxgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    Ok thanks. We're building my 8 year old daughter a tractor. She's going to bedoing 4-H. She wants some birds that will go broody to. But she loves blue eggs too. She's as addicted to chickens as her mother... [​IMG] could you pm me what it would cost with shipping for 12+ eggs to Idaho? Thanks again!

9. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    got my eggs today there was 6 extra all made a safe trip exalant packing verry good egg color nice blue and small thanks so much BANJO

10. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    ACK! Ive been [​IMG] for days! I just cant decide if I want Bantams though.... I have my sizzle pen but no other bantam pens....... decisions, decisions!!! GORGEOUS though!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by