12+ Lavender Bantam Ameraucana eggs NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Little Ameraucana Mom, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Please do not bid just email me.
    paypal: [email protected]

Orders will be shipped in order of payment recieved.

When you pay PLEASE put in the message area, what you bought and if you are wanting them shipped at a later time. Plus phone number if you want to pick them up ,ect. With so many people ordering it would make it alot easier for me. . Thank You. !!

12+ Lavender Bantam Ameraucana eggs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    Sooooo pretty, and soooo tempted!!![​IMG]

3. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    wooo hoo [​IMG] [​IMG] i have had 14 out of 18 hach so far with more pips verry good haching on shiped egg verry nice job great seller [​IMG]

4. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Quote:That is great. these eggs do seem to handle the shipping very well !! My postal friends told me to put the pictures on there, they said it would catch workers eyes and they'd handle them more carefully. It must work !! But I sure go through alot of printer ink !!

5. Colie <3

Colie <3 Collecting my Cuties

Feb 3, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Quote:That is great. these eggs do seem to handle the shipping very well !! My postal friends told me to put the pictures on there, they said it would catch workers eyes and they'd handle them more carefully. It must work !! But I sure go through alot of printer ink !!

That's a great idea! What sort of pictures do you put? Pictures of the eggs or of baby chicks?
    Also would you be willing to sell less than 12?

6. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    6+ $25 shipping included

this is the one I usually use.

[​IMG]

7. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    yes the pics help i tape bright colored cards neon yellow or orange to all sides of box that say in bold letters fragil live haching eggs have had good shipments every sence

8. FourPawz

FourPawz Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    Virginia

The postal clerk on my end just loved the graphic! She said it was sooo cute (I agree [​IMG] ). And, not a single egg was broken. They're packed really, really well.

9. Colie <3

Colie <3 Collecting my Cuties

Feb 3, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    FourPawz Beautiful Gshep on your avi picture!

10. Winggedheart

Winggedheart Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2010
    Ringgold
    Beautiful birds! Is it possible that you might still be selling this kind of egg in late March into spring? I'm waiting for my test clutch of mutt eggs to hatch before I look into buying hatching eggs.

Thanks! And good luck to everybody who ordered eggs!

~ Journee

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by