12 Lemon Blue Standard Cochin Project Hatching Eggs to ship 3/13

wwmicasa1

Songster
11 Years
Nov 22, 2008
Wingshadows Hacienda
One dozen Lemon Blue Standard Cochin Project Hatching Eggs to ship from CA on Sat/ 3/13 to arrive (in most locations) on Monday 3/15. Price includes Priority shipping via USPS with delivery confirmation.

This is "not" a recognized color but is my version of Lemon Blue. You will hatch Lemon Blue, Blue & Splash from these eggs. Here are pics of some of my flock

18946_lemon_blue_001.jpg

Lemon Boy, the Baby Daddy

18946_img_2189.jpg

Smokey, Lemon Boy's Dad

18946_for_sale_lb_cockerels_003.jpg

Lemon Boy's son-Sold

18946_for_sale_lb_cockerels_010.jpg

Lemon Boy's daughter, Cathrine 8 months old

18946_aztec_gold_lemon_blue_cockerels_003.jpg

Valentino- Lemon Boy's son - Sold

18946_marla_004.jpg

Spook, Lemon Boy's son

Please do not hesitate to email or PM me with any questions. I take Paypal at [email protected] (Virginia Van Dyke).

KinderKorner

Songster
10 Years
Mar 8, 2009
Southern Illinois
My two I have left are doing great.

But just a heads up. You can't just hatch blue and splash from yours. Because I hatched three chicks and two were black.

One is completely blue, one is black with the gold head, and the other one that passed on was black with a white neck.

Pretty birds! Wish I would of gotten a lemon blue though! haha. Might have to buy again once I get some cash.
big_smile.png

wwmicasa1

Songster
11 Years
Nov 22, 2008
Wingshadows Hacienda
Quote:
Kinder...

I think the probability of hatching black is a very low percentage now. I'm not using the same hens that I used last Spring when you got your eggs. I'm breeding Lemon Boy back to his Blue Mom & 3 of his Lemon Blue daughters. Not to say it "won't" happen but I just hatched 10 chicks & none are black.Of course it's a "wait & see" with project birds
smile.png

Top Bottom