1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ LF Olive Egger / Mottled Java / Easter Egger Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hipeatall, Jan 18, 2011.

1. hipeatall

hipeatall Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    12+ LF Olive Egger / Mottled Java / Easter Egger Hatching Eggs

My beautiful Large Fowl Javas and Large Fowl Olive Eggers were hatched from eggs from onthespot (Patty Carson). They were all together in the same pen until just recently... so there should be a really nice and fun assortment. The possibilities are - - - Mottled Javas, Barred Olive Eggers, Blue Olive Eggers and Easter Eggers (from the Mottled Java / Olive Egger mix).

Mottled Javas (pics left to right - Chicks / Mr. Coffee Roo / Roo & Hens)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Olive Eggers (pics left to right - Chicks / Popeye Roo / Hens)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Eggs (left to right - EE, Olive, Dark Olive, Khaki)
    [​IMG]

These eggs will be sent via Priority Mail. They will be individually bubble wrapped and packaged with tons of care and extras will be sent. I will do my very best and I will package them the way I would want to receive them. All eggs will be clean, unwashed & fertile when shipped. Due to so many variations in incubators, hatching practices, the Post Office, etc. I cannot guarantee the hatch rate.

Please note before bidding that when you bid on these eggs you agree that, if you win, you will submit your payment via PayPal within 24 hours of the auction ending so that eggs can ship asap.

If you have any questions / concerns / or are interested in pre-ordering / reserving eggs, please send me an email at ([email protected]) or PM me.

Thanks so much and Happy Bidding! Amy [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  2. hipeatall

hipeatall Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    These have been sold... I will have more available though... so just send me a pm if you are interested and we can work out the details [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by