12+ LF Olive Eggers (1st Generation)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicken stalker, Dec 27, 2010.

1. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    12+ first generation olive eggers. The chicks from these nice dark french black copper marans eggs will produce nice deep color olive eggs. I have my wheaten ameraucana and white ameraucana rooster over my FBCM hens. Both breeds are dual purpose and my hens and roosters have nice broad chests. Believe me they look like tanks with legs.

I have a hatch that is due January first and I have been eying these eggs for my next hatch. Please save me from my addiction!

Eggs were collected from last Saturday- today and will be shipped Wednesday. Eggs will be carefully packaged, and sent priority mail (a flat rate box) with a tracking number.

At this time I only accept paypal, to ensure egg freshness. Please paypal me at the end of the auction so I can send these out that day. Send paypal to [email protected]

These are the actual eggs I will be sending. I will be sending a full doz and whatever they lay between today (Monday) and Wednesday afternoon). Probably around 15 or 16 eggs will be sent....depending on the hens.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Parents
    Both Roosters
    [​IMG]
    The only hen that would come out today
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  2. chkinut

chkinut Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2010
    Leesburg, Ohio
    do you think they would ship well from NY to NC? especially in all this crazy weather? i would love to have these!

3. chicken stalker

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    actually it is supposed to warm up this week [​IMG] I have received and shipped eggs through the coldest months and never had them freeze....knock on wood

4. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    Pretty looking eggs Karen! Can you post a pic of your boys and girls?

5. chicken stalker

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    Quote:Yeah I tried to take a photo of them today and they wouldn't come out of the coop. Not even for treats. I can't blame them it was on 15 here today. I'll see if I can coax them out tomorrow.

edited: found a photo of the roos taken a month ago...I'll try to get a picture of the hens tomorrow.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  6. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    I'm liking that white Ameraucana rooster! [​IMG] I also like that your Olive Eggers are "true" olive eggers with pure Ameraucana and FBCM parents. They will produce a better olive egg layer. Not just green, but OLIVE GREEN! People will be amiss if they skip this auction to buy "OE's" that aren't of this quality.

7. chicken stalker

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    ok I snapped a photo of one brave hens this morning (see post #1). She was the only one to come out in the 15 degree weather...I'm sure as soon as the treat was gone they scurried back inside. I didn't hang around to find out...It's could out there!! [​IMG]

8. chkinut

chkinut Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2010
    Leesburg, Ohio
    i forgot to ask, are the roosters "pure" ameraucanas or EE?

9. chicken stalker

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    Quote:They are pure. They came from Jean Ribbeck's (pips&peeps) stock.

The marans came from onthespot.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  10. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    I would............Honestly, I would.

But I don't have an incubator. And...You live all the way across the continent.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by