1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ LF Olive Eggers (1st Generation)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicken stalker, Jan 8, 2011.

1. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    12+ first generation olive eggers. The chicks from these nice dark french black copper marans eggs will produce nice deep color olive eggs. I have my wheaten ameraucana and white ameraucana rooster over my FBCM hens. Both breeds are dual purpose and my hens and roosters have nice broad chests. Believe me they look like tanks with legs.

Eggs will be collected from Saturday- Saturday and will be shipped Tuesday. Eggs will be carefully packaged, and sent priority mail (a flat rate box) with a tracking number.

At this time I only accept paypal, to ensure egg freshness. Please paypal me at the end of the auction. Send paypal to [email protected]

These are the last batch of eggs I sent. I will be sending a full doz and whatever extras they lay. Probably around 15 or 16 eggs will be sent....depending on the hens.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Parents
    Both Roosters
    [​IMG]
    The only hen that would come out today
    [​IMG]

2. bufforp89

bufforp89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Chenango Forks NY
    If you would be interested in selling some of these locally in a few weeks let me know....I would love to get some once my incubator is empty and the cochin chicks I have in the house move out......

3. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    yeah no problem...you know where I am. Shoot me a PM when you are ready.

4. CowgirlJules

CowgirlJules Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2010
    Atwater, CA
    My husband has finally decided that he wants some chickens too, and he picked OEs. I sure hope I win yours!

5. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    [​IMG]

6. CowgirlJules

CowgirlJules Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2010
    Atwater, CA
    Yay, thank you!

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie