1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

12 LF Salmon Faverolles Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PiperOmar, Jul 19, 2011.

1. PiperOmar

PiperOmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Bend, Oregon
    Hello Chicken Lovers! I have a wonderful breeding quad of large fowl Salmon Faverolles. I am offering a dozen hatching eggs. I have had wonderful fertility in these birds. My rooster, Henry, is from Cloverleaf and he goes back to Mr. Dick Boulanger's stock...he has sired some lovely babies so far and his temperament is wonderful! Great toes and great beards! Pictured below are two of Henry's young pullets I have kept. They are 4 months old. I have three lovely hens with him. I will ship you a dozen fertile eggs plus extras that ae available shortly after the end of the auction. Please email me for additional photos. Thank you for your interest and please let me know if you have any questions. I will pack these eggs carefully and tenderly but I can't be held responsible for the post office's actions and handling. I accept Paypal as a payment form and will ship these eggs out Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. donrae

donrae Hopelessly Addicted Premium Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Southern Oregon
    Hi, not in the market currently but just wanted to say your roo is beautiful! One seriously handsome man.

3. PiperOmar

PiperOmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Bend, Oregon
    Why thank you so much! He is fantastic!

4. mossyoak

mossyoak New Egg

Jul 9, 2011
    wow my name is henry to,,lol id like sum eggs in a couple weeks shoot me a email please

5. Lark Rise

Lark Rise Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2011
    East Central Georgia
    Lovely.
    [​IMG]

6. shesell

shesell Out Of The Brooder

Mar 24, 2009
    Deland, FL
    Oh, they're all beautiful but the picture of the chick is just darling. If I didn't have all my broodies tied up with other eggs at the moment, I'd bid for sure! I think this is an addiction...is there a 12 step program for this?

7. wishingbee

wishingbee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2011
    SW Washington
    Gorgeous birds!! I am incredibly tempted, although we're in the middle of renovating our future house and have yet to set up a proper chicken yard at our new place... sigh. Do you think your birds would mind terribly if I hatched their offspring in a condo??? [​IMG] haha!

Best of luck, I will definitely be watching your future auctions for when the time is right. [​IMG]

(edited because I'm too busy drooling over your chickens to use proper sentences...)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by