1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ LF Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock hatching eggs -

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Wynette, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    One-day auction for these eggs!

This breed is just mouth-dropping gorgeous! This breed pen is the one that folks ALWAYS stop at & comment on their beauty. I've heard from board members of the Plymouth Rock Fanciers Club that these are the nicest they've seen. I'm honored to have them on my farm, and they are a joy to have around! Fertility/hatch rate has been awesome. I do have one that began her fall moult this past weekend, so the others are likely not long behind her; thus, these may be the last eggs for the season that I'll be able to offer.

PayPal payment is due by 5 p.m. Eastern time Tuesday, 9/14; eggs to ship out Wednesday, 9/15. Please do not bid unless you are serious about following through!!

More pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Somebody was looking for some yesterday......but I don't remember who it was.

3. Wynette

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    My luck! A day late, and....a dozen eggs short! [​IMG]

4. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    These birds are gorgeous. I have 2 pullets left after a raccoon incident. My pullets are now 24 weeks and they are so incredibly beautiful. And Wynette's shipping is fantastic. I doubt those eggs even budge during shipment.

5. Wynette

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Thanks, Katy! I appreciate it!! Sent that member an e-mail.

Kelly, your girls should be laying VERY soon! Any red combs?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by